Sunday, February 11, 2007

ok so main band wasnt that pathetic yesterday... i wont count on it as enghao was MIA-- again, and shiyu wasnt present... at least we went for lunch... my idea again... and we had some fun... wth playing bolero for concert? joking right?

i couldnt believe i actually went for alumni band. hoyuet, nic and me were there at 5 plus. band was supposed to start at 6pm. and the next people who came were at least half an hour late. OH GOD I HAD TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN... WHY?????????? WHY SO ON IN BAND WHEN U NOT ON ABOUT THE MUSIC AT ALL?

had to leave by 7... guess what i had to leave before combine started. so stupid. oh well typical cj band delays as usual. simply went there to waste time.. AGAIN... following that i went for Youth Rally '07 in PAC... had so much more fun there compared to band prac. at least i FEEL something during the rally. i really appreciate the fact that i went for something spiritual rather than musical for once. It was really the greatest way to end such a horrible day... i think from now on i will not sacrifice my spiritual time for musicianship in band. its simply not worth it any longer. so dont expect me to be present at band lunches on saturdays from now onwards.

and dont give me the crap that God doesnt exist. even if He doesnt the faith has far better influence than playing music with these band people. believe what u want. I dont care if u insult my music, my playing or my pathetic life in band, but dont ever insult my faith.
Burn in hell if you do so.

~pianist is weird~

No comments: