Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bonjour Quebec!!! (Day 06 18-08-08)

Scary. Woke up at 4.45 am myself and realised that I forgot to bathe!!! Meaning that I came back last night to lie down waiting for David to finish bathing and I died all the way. So I told myself I'll wake up at 5.30 to shower. Next thing I know its 6.40 and fall-in time was at 7.15 and we had to go to SGT Lin-Chow's room to collect perc instruments!!!! HOLY CRAPO!!!

Rushed through breakfast. Lucky we weren't late. Went to COL to practice with the mass bands. Made a few friends there... Richard, Delia and Daniele from the Canadian Navy Band... Nice and friendly ppl they are...

Lunch in the afternoon Giant Hamburger!!!!!!!!!! I realised the camp got some portraits of past commanders and one of them looks like Mr Bean. No seriously I'm not joking. With a moustache.

We were supposed to have popular concert today in the outdoors just like the Cadet band we saw on our 1st roam but was cancelled due to rain. What a relief. I was not looking forward to that one as I was really lost for that concert... cant even rmb what I was playing for each song...

Came back to hotel to slack and start writing the 1st day of this blog and David and I almost went down late again as we lost track of time...

Went for dinner at the CC this time as there was a buffet thing there but couldnt eat as it was only 4+pm. wtf la. First time I saw rain at this point cos when it rained on day 01 I was sleeping. When it rained during lunch I was indoors and it stopped by the time I came out.

Followed by Tattoo rehearsal at the COL....What a disaster. Today was the first time our drum solo totally broke down cos one of us forgot to repeat a phrase and we all got lost and there was like 6+ bars of awkard silence and SGT Jax had to count out loud for everyone else so they wont screw up their fan stunt... How embarassing. Fortunately Lin Chow who is the SL didnt explode leh... He's known for getting pissed and scolding us.... So surprised it didnt happen. Oh wells, lucky us! =)

Came back to hotel, had a very very very very good shower and continued this long story. Its 1130pm and I'm gonna wash some clothes before turning in. Shopping spree for tmr!!!!!!!!!

Bonjour Quebec!!!
~Pianist is wEird~

No comments: