Sunday, April 20, 2008

The two words to describe the past week: Stressed and hectic.

The amount of time I have put in to attend both AJC and cjc ALUMNI is really killing me. I had no time to even go home for the week. The songs for AJC are awesome but I just think its quite heavy for a jc band.
The cj songs seem worse off than AJ's. I kinda fail to understand why that when the alumni finally got bigger we're playing such retarded songs. But oh wells... its cj.

Anyway for those who actually bother reading don't ask about how my directing exam is coming along as it is horrendous and I'm prepared to fail it badly. There's no one to seek help from.

To those whom I have disastrously offended for the past week I'm truly sorry for being such a horrible person. Sometimes I wonder when is the day when I will totally give it all up.



Luk Chuen please come back soon!!!!! I really miss your trust and friendship...
~pianist is wEird~

No comments: