Sunday, February 10, 2008

Its been just another CNY period... jus glad to have a short break... although deep down in me i'm somehow dying to get back to work dont ask me why... Enthu... Garang i guess

Its been tiring trying to put all my little issues straight these days... dono why my stupid disc drive suddenly doesnt exist in my com... although its still there... my celtic folk songs cant be played by my mp3 player!!!!!!!! and i still havent donw the housework!!!

The World is round.

Should i start on a brand new project? i have this weird urge to write a new march for band A... and call it Everytime!!! i'm so sick of playing our 'greatest hits' series every COG!!! wanna suan this system liao haha WHY CANT WE PLAY FOREIGN MARCHES!!!!!

ANYWAY HERE'S TO U TARA ARE U HAPPY THIS IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL NORMAL POST I'M MAKING?!?!?!?!?!

AND ANY GIRL WHO READS THIS PLEASE DONT ASK ME OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY COS I DONT WANT A DATE COS I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS DAY ANYMORE.

AND TO MY SPECIAL FRIEND: i'm sorry i didnt call u out to dinner that night ok???? i was sick and i really forgot.

yea thats about it for the week

~pianistisweird~

No comments: